Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer 2009

How I spent my summer vacation.

By Amy Ogilvie


My best friend came to visit me, not once, but TWICE!!! I love my Mel!



I looked at A LOT of houses. This the wall paper the the bathroom of one. No, this isn't the house we picked. ;-)



Russ' sister and her family moved back to Utah!!! Morgan and Katie are best of friends! I'm so glad they are closer, so they can spend more time together.



Our dear friend Alexandra, and her beautiful daughter Nylah moved back to Logan, so we've gotten to spend a lot of time together! It's been SO fabulous!!!



We had some cookouts, like this one in Bear Lake at the in laws house! :-)




Hiked Limber Pine with the family a few times.



Had a visit from Russ' brother Dennis, his wife Amber and their 2 ADORABLE children!



Went to Disneyland!



And nerded it up at BlizzCon!


It's been a fun and full summer! I'm sorry to see it go, but I'm excited for what the coming year has to bring. We are moving into a new house this weekend and we've all gone back to school. Life is good. I'm truly a blessed lady. :-)

2 comments:

aubreyannie said...

how fun! i'm glad you had such a nice summer and with all the people you love!

djinn said...

Such a stunning family! And they're either all heavily sedated or truly happy. I kid. Am and officially jealous Glad I know you (in that odd internet way,

yr aunt of a sort, but still totally an aunt with very respobsibility it intails, as well as i can do.

All my love,Genie