Monday, March 30, 2009

Shameless thievery


I saw this on Kristy's blog and I just had to post it here! Too funny. Go Team Jacob!!!

I've been watching the casting and filming updates for 'New Moon' and I'm SO excited!!!!! Though that might bode ill for me, since I wasn't excited for the first movie at all and ended up loving it. Hmmm.....


EDIT: Found two more here ----> http://lucylou.livejournal.com/566295.html

They are a little naughty, and don't read them if you haven't red the books and have any desire to do so (in other words ***** Spoiler Alert******) but I really laughed at the Breaking Dawn recap.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok that is the funniest thing EVER

aubreyannie said...

lol. ya those are pretty hilarious. thanks for sharing!

aubreyannie said...

after seeing the movie on dvd i thought maybe i ought to read them again. but reading these comics just satisfied my desire. or squelched it. hee hee.

Jeff and Holly said...

Funny. I can't wait for the next movie. I sure hope it has a higher budget then the last one though. I can't wait to see how they do the wolves.